Many of us struggle from time to time financially and at times it can seem almost unbearable and making you want to break down crying but there are always ways to help alleviate some pressures by adopting a few little tricks. Mothers are usually the people who bare the burden of adjusting household budgets and juggling things around depending on their importance so it would be obvious to say that mothers are also the best sources of information when it comes to how to save a little bit extra. It doesn't matter if it is for a new car, holiday or a rainy day a little piggy bank is awesome to have. One of the many ways to save money for a family will be on clothes, so here is a list of ways to put a bit extra away when buying clothes.
1. First things first is preparation. Organise an amount that is to be spent on clothes and stick to it religiously. This will ensure that you have the correct amount at the end of each month.
2. Create a list of priorities. By making a list of things that are of higher priority and things of a lower priority it can allow you to spend money where needed.
3. Sales are a great way to safeguard the wallet. Keep an eye out for these at all times and swoop in when the time is right.
4. Steer clear of designer brands but don't negate quality as it is important. Clothes that are of higher quality will last longer meaning replacements won't be needed as often. Finding quality is not that hard and can even be found in local stores.
5. Hunt the local shops for the best deal and also from time to time visit factories so that clothes can be picked up at wholesale price.
6. Renting and borrowing clothes is a good way to figure out if the item works and is liked. If it doesn't quite suit then returning is rarely a problem as long as the condition is maintained.
7. Take good care of clothes and make sure to wash them regularly. Don't over wash as colours will fade and fabric ends might fray. Taking care and repairing damages is cheaper than new kit.
A great example of affordable and stylish clothing is this Mens Woven Cotten Jumper. Available online and at most local stores it is non designer but still great quality.